We offer comprehensive property law services, whether you are a home owner, investor, landlord or tenant.
We can help you if you are:
- Thinking of buying a home or investment property
- Relocating and wish to sell your property
- Thinking of re-mortgaging or re-financing your property portfolio
- Involved in site acquisitions and disposals
- Need advice in relation to site developments and town and county planning
- Are engaged in development and construction
- In need of advice relating to the negotiation of building contracts and construction law advice, including licences and PPP projects
- Involved in Estates management services
- In need of help with Landlord and Tenant matters
- Resolving property construction disputes
- Completing applications for first registration
- Seeking to commence Rent reviews
- A tenant in need of advice in relation to your lease
We are ready to help you from start to finish, whatever your objective. The depth of our experience across property matters, combined with our team’s extensive knowledge, means that we can provide comprehensive legal advice, on time and within budget.
J. D. Scanlon & Co, Solicitors are delighted to act for one of Ireland’s leading banks in commercial and domestic property matters.